Continuing education is an important certification program that is designed to credential professionals. This helps them maintain their expertise in the fields that they chose to work in. This will also help them become more updated with the recent changes in their respective fields of practice.
At Hopewell CPR Training in Sacramento, California, we are a proud provider of Continuing Education Classes in Sacramento. We aim to help aspiring professionals get the accreditation that they need or to further expand their knowledge and skills. Our AHA-APPROVED instructors will make use of available resources to help keep the expertise of these professionals up-to-date.
Continuing Education credit units are available for the California Board of Registered Nursing, Dental Board of California, California Department of Public Health and California Emergency Medical Services Authority. The CPR Lady offers CEUs to Certified Medical Assistants (CMA), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), Home Health Aides (HHA), Certified Personal Trainers (CPT) with American Council on Exercise (ACE), Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA), National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), National Council on Strength and Fitness (NCSF), and National Federation of Professional Trainers (NFPT), Dentists (DDS or DMD), Dental Assistants (RDA), Dental Hygienists (RDH), Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT), Paramedics (Medic), Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN), Psychiatric Technicians (Psych Tech), Occupational Therapists (OT), Occupational Therapy Assistants (OTA), Pharmacists (RPh), Pharmacy Technician (Ph Tech), Physician Assistants (PA), Physical Therapists (PT), Physical Therapy Assistants (PTA), Respiratory Care Practitioners (RCP), Respiratory Therapists (RT), Registered Nurses (RN) and Nurse Practitioners (NP).
Benefits of Continuing Education for Healthcare Professionals
Are you still hesitant in enrolling to our Continuing Education Class? Well, here are some benefits of the many benefits of continuing education:
- Keep your knowledge up-to-date. The healthcare industry is constantly evolving and changing – facts change, regulations get updated, training requirements evolve, and scientific breakthroughs occur. To keep your edge in this competitive industry, having the most updated knowledge and skills can definitely help you stand out. More than that, having updated skills and knowledge allows you to provide your clients with the best care possible.
- Keep your license. Some states require healthcare professionals to complete a certain number of continuing education hours yearly. Failing to complete this requirement puts professionals at risk of losing their license.
- Get a higher pay. Most employers take your credentials and training into consideration when determining your pay grade and salary. If you want to get a boost in your salary or if you want to get promoted, getting a continuing education certification can give you an edge.
- Be a reliable source of information. In your workplace, you will encounter questions from your colleagues, bosses, and clients. By getting a continuing education, you can have the most updated knowledge so you can answer them as accurately as you can.
- Provide the best services. With the guidance of our AHA-approved instructors, you will definitely gain new skills and knowledge that will allow you to provide the highest quality of services possible for your clients.
These are just some of the many benefits of getting Continuing Education Classes from a Healthcare Courses Provider in California. Schedule An Appointment now or contact our American Heart Association Training Center at 916-246-8055 to learn more about our continuing education classes in California.