At Hopewell CPR Training in Sacramento, California, we offer American Heart Association Approved ECG & Pharmacology Courses. This is a classroom-based course led by a qualified professional. This can also be a preparatory course for the ACLS program.
Essentially, this course is designed to improve an individual’s electrocardiogram (ECG) recognition skills and pharmacology knowledge in response to cardiovascular emergencies. This training program is ideal for anyone who requires basic knowledge for ECG & Pharmacology skills used in cardiac arrest emergencies.
Benefits of Enrolling in ECG and Pharmacology Courses
Are you still undecided about enrolling in our ECG and Pharmacology Courses? Here are some benefits that you can gain:
- Learn how to respond in case of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies
- Become certified in ECG and Pharmacology
- Learn about the basic arrhythmias and how to respond to them
- Gain important knowledge about heart anatomy
- Learn how to administer the appropriate drugs within the ACLS algorithms
- Gain expert insight from our professional and knowledgeable instructors
- Learn what medications to administer in case of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies
- And more
These are just some of the many benefits that you can gain from our ECG and Pharmacology Courses at Hopewell CPR Training. Aside from this course, we are also proud to offer our CPR Training Class, First Aid Class, AED Training Class, and other Continuing Education Classes in Sacramento.
If you are interested in enrolling at our American Heart Association Training Center in California,Schedule an Appointment now or please contact us at 916-246-8055 for more information.